Serving Louisiana and the Gulf Coast Region
The World Trade Center is excited to announce the following appointments to the World Trade Center Board of Directors:
- William (Will) Baldwin, Partner, Jones Walker
- Jeff Corbin, Director of Operations, Laitram
- Scott Cunningham, Senior Vice President, Hancock Whitney
- Scott Goldin, Chief Financial Officer, Goldin Metals Inc.
- MattGresham, Chief Governmental Relations Officer, Port of New Orleans
- Walt Leger III, President-elect, New Orleans & Company
- Dawn Lopez, Vice President of Marketing and Public Relations at Associated Terminals and Turn Services
- Nyka Scott, Director of Public Affairs, Entergy New Orleans
- and elected to our board and to serve as WTCNO Treasurer, Chris Sullivan, Senior Vice President, Regions Bank
WTC is On a Mission to expand trade internationally
FEBRUARY 2022 -The Villahermosa, Tabasco mission follows previous missions between the Gulf States of Mexico and the U.S. that occurred as part of the Gulf States Initiative.
All registered participants, will be able to participate in business matchmaking meetings
JULY 2022- This mission will feature a traditional “Explore Israel” track to Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, as well as four industry tracks in sectors for which Israel is among the world leaders in business and innovation.
Participants will also enjoy an exclusive opportunity to take part in the Opening Ceremonies of the Maccabiah Games, the third largest sporting event in the world.
Coming In June
How We Help
Presenting Events From Our Promotion Partners
Click Flyer for more Information
in Foreign Direct Investment
Embassies, Consulates, Trade Commissions, and Honorary Consuls