The World Trade Center New Orleans is excited to announce its theme for this year’s Louisiana International Trade Day :
WTCA Member Forum 2021: The New (Virtual) Reality of Business
Five reasons why you should register now:
- Reconnect with fellow WTCA Members – the Member Forum is one of the Association’s flagship events, gathering representatives from member World Trade Center businesses around the world
- Hear updates from the WTCA – new initiatives to boost your membership experience in 2022**
- Gain insights from renowned experts – conversations will cover important topics to help navigate today’s changing environment**
- Participate in B2B networking via Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered matchmaking – the networking platform, including speed networking and virtual meetings, is complimentary for WTCA Members and their business networks to effectively connect with business prospects around the world**
- Participate from anywhere in the world – the Member Forum is 100% virtual, allowing for B2B networking across all time zones
Get Back to Global Business with the ATA Carnet Program
The United States Council for International Business (USCIB) is partnering with World Trade Centers in the U.S. to offer a special ATA Carnet rebate program to help businesses recover and get back to global business.
As you may know, ATA Carnet, or the Passport for Goods, is a powerful tool for companies doing business internationally because it allows the temporary importation of goods for up to one year in multiple countries, without having to pay import duties or taxes. USCIB manages the ATA Carnet system in the U.S., and the International Chamber of Commerce/World Chamber Federation (ICC/WCF) manages the Worldwide system for the eighty plus countries/territories that are part of the system.
From now until the end of 2021, USCIB is offering a $50 rebate program for new Carnet users.
Coming Soon in 2022 !
Join us in to explore business and investment opportunities in Mexico, meet companies and associations, and participate on Academic partnerships.
February 21-25, 2022
How We Help
Presenting Events From Our Promotion Partners
in Foreign Direct Investment
Embassies, Consulates, Trade Commissions, and Honorary Consuls