Becoming a Member of the World Trade Center New Orleans
The operational partnership between World Trade Center New Orleans (WTCNO) and Greater New Orleans, Inc. (GNO, Inc.) is letting the world know Louisiana is open for global business.
As the international arm of GNO, Inc., WTCNO fosters economic development across Louisiana through the support, promotion, and attraction of international trade and businesses.
WTCNO is your business concierge, here to assist international companies expanding in Greater New Orleans, accelerate growth for Greater New Orleans companies expanding across the globe, and promote domestic importers and exporters.
The World Trade Center of New Orleans offers a suite of services, including:
- Business Development – Attraction, retention, and growth of international business and trade
- Member Engagement – Bringing together public and private sector leaders to help grow Louisiana businesses
- Advocacy – Supporting a business environment where international businesses and trade can thrive
Our vision is to be is to be the premier voice of international trade and business in the Gulf South. The ultimate indication of our success will be the presence of a vigorous and growing international business community, supporting Louisiana’s status as the “gateway to North America.”
WTCNO Membership: $1,000 Annually
- Quarterly member briefing calls (held via Zoom) wherein a detailed agenda binder will be distributed ahead of time and critical international trade updates will be presented to members, including public policy matters, advocacy measures, and business development project news
- Invitation to Louisiana International Trade Day at the Capital to be held during Louisiana’s Legislative Session each Spring
- Quarterly member e-updates to provide key international trade news and upcoming WTCNO events as well as member news highlights and exclusive notification of foreign procurement opportunities
- WTCNO calendar of events with discounted member pricing, including:
- International trade mission trips
- Roundtable Discussions
- Semi-monthly Transportation Committee Luncheons
- Annual Louisiana International Trade Conference
- World Trade Center Annual Luncheon & C. Alvin Bertel Awards
- Company name featured on the WTCNO Website
- Invitations (whenever possible) for events with visiting foreign trade and economic officials
- Access to Passages, a global newsletter that provide legal updates, analysis, and insights for leading industry information
- Direct line of communication with dedicated WTCNO Director to support business development, growth, and retention challenges and opportunities
- International connectivity via our World Trade Center affiliate network of over 300 licensed partners representing nearly 100 countries
- Membership in the World Trade Center Association (WTCA) providing access, reciprocal benefits, and discounts at more than 300 World Trade Centers worldwide of over 15,000+ World Trade Day Professionals
Questions about membership? Email [email protected]
Investors of [email protected], Inc. not only receive benefits and discounts locally but also gain reciprocal benefits offered by more than 300 World Trade Centers worldwide. [email protected], Inc. investment provides exclusive opportunities for business connections and professional development. In today’s corporate culture, achieving a return on your investment is a mandate.
Investors of the World Trade Center New Orleans (WTCNO) not only receive benefits and discounts locally but also gain reciprocal benefits offered by more than 300 World Trade Centers worldwide. WTCNO investment provides exclusive opportunities for business connections and professional development. In today’s corporate culture, achieving a return on your investment is a mandate. WTCNO investors receive quantifiable savings and tangible benefits that exceed the cost of the membership.
The World Trade Center New Orleans helps your business take advantage of growing global business opportunities in Louisiana.
Thank you! Your interest in the World Trade Center is an investment in your business. As The Voice of Trade in Louisiana and the Gulf Coast Region for over 75 years, we advocate for international business policies, provide access to trade services and market data while creating the global business networks that help our investors connect, grow and prosper.
We connect our investors with leaders in Louisiana and the Gulf Coast Region. We facilitate meetings for investors with Ports, and economic development partners, and we coordinate networking events, educational seminars, one-on-one introductions, international awards and conferences that are globally focused.
Global Investor: $10,000 – 25,000
Country benefits listed Plus
- An annual visit with the WTC CEO, Chair and a member(s) of the Board at your place of business to meet and discuss the state of your business, the international business outlook and to receive personalized support to assist your company with its export and import goals and priorities
- Priority entry to private networking events and introductions to foreign trade guests and dignitaries
- Exclusive Leadership luncheon with ten of Louisiana’s top leadership and World Trade Center members
Country Investor: $5,000 – 9,999
Regional benefits listed PLUS:
- Recognition on the WTC Website TOP Investors Wall with hyper link
- An annual Member Mention in our Louisiana Spotlight e-Newsletter that is forwarded monthly to and enjoyed by over 1000 Louisiana and Gulf Coast Region businesses
- Meeting opportunity with members of our Executive Committee to highlight your company’s thought leadership and international goals and needs
Regional Investor: $2,500 – 4,999
State benefits as listed PLUS:
- Special invitations to join and participate in our Global Advocacy Chats hosted by our Advocacy Committee and Chair.
- Opportunities for Event hosting, networking and sponsorship opportunities.
- Minimum requirement to be eligible for a chair on the WTC Board of Directors
State Investor: $1,000 – 2,499
- World Trade Center Advocacy, Transportation, Energy, Technology and International Business and Agriculture Committee participation which includes valued business networking
- Personal invitations to all World Trade Center (WTC) programming, which includes our annual signature events such as the C. Alvin Bertel Award Ceremony.
*Note that event tickets are not included in your annual investment.
- Your logo featured on the World Trade Center Website.
- Subscription to Shipping Solutions International Trade Blog (Nationally recognized as a must receive trade resource for small to mid-size businesses).
- Subscription to Lexology (The most comprehensive source of international legal updates, analysis and insights for trade and related industries).
- Worldwide and State referral network. Gain invaluable connections and introductions the World Trade Center Associations worldwide network of 1M+ members spanning or more than 300 Centers globally.
- Invitations to increase your global business network by participating in international trade missions.
We also have a special investor level Reserved for University and Non-Profit organizations (just contact us)
Membership is an Investment
Advocacy for Your Business
The World Trade Center New Orleans advocates on behalf of its investors, serving as the VOICE of trade for Louisiana’s international business efforts locally and in Wash DC. Investors connect within the organization through committees, and programs and events, including access to the World Trade Center Association—the best connector within business-to-business international trade network.
Investors benefit from the World Trade Center New Orleans’ programs, events, and annual conference, all featuring top executives and experts from the regional and international business communities. The World Trade Center New Orleans programs keep investors informed so they can better serve their clients and customers.
WTC Investors also have special access to the WTC Trade Advisory Services (TAS).
The WTC Trade Advisory Services delivers tailored consulting services to small, medium, and to large businesses. Our team can provide services that include but not limited to, Export Readiness Assessment, Global Market Research, Import/Export Operations Review, and Global Supplier Onboarding and identifying Strategic Alliances.
Subscription to Shipping Solutions International Trade Blog, nationally recognized as a must receive trade resource for small to mid-size businesses.
Subscription to Lexology, the most comprehensive source of international legal updates, analysis and insights for trade and related industries.
We can deliver customized on-site training to your staff that includes topics such as: Export 101, Import 101, AFTA and other Free Trade Agreements, and finding and listing an International Distributor or Agent.
Whatever your international needs or challenges, we maintain a network of service providers which supplements the WTCNO advisory services.
Connections for Your Business
World Trade Center New Orleans’ investors represent some of the region’s most active international traders, from billion-dollar operations to family-owned small businesses. The World Trade Center New Orleans connects investors with their peers in the business community, allowing our investors to receive a variety of unique opportunities to discuss common international trade ideas, challenges and solutions.
Incorporating Artificial Intelligence (AI), the World Trade Center’s Business Expansion Platform* is designed to match your company to other relevant companies based upon yours and their stated objectives. We call this “Informed Partnering” because the platform allows for smarter and aligned connections with better results.
*The Business Expansion Platform is made possible through the World Trade Center’s first of its kind partnership with Expandigo.